Young Women's Program
The Young Women’s Program holistically supports the needs of girls and young women and empowers them to make informed choices about their lives, bodies, and relationships.
It facilitates important and relevant conversations to develop strong, independent women who can create a safer future for themselves and their community.
The highly regarded program builds resilience and develops the skills, knowledge & confidence of girls (12-16 years) to understand and protect themselves across three critical domains: domestic, family and sexual violence, mental health, sexual and reproductive health.
The Young Women’s Program incorporates:
- Weekly, term-based program delivered in local high schools and alternative education settings
- One-on-one specialist counselling
- Advocacy and representation
- Safe referrals to community and government services
Modules in our in-school program include:
- Healthy & harmful relationships
- Self-care and mental health
- Sexual and reproductive health (including contraception, abortion, and STIs)
- Gender and sexual identity
- Online safety
- Body image and self esteem
- Drugs and alcohol
Interested in our Young Women’s Program being offered at your school? Click the button below to download our information package.